Saturday 22 October 2011

My Android

Well, about a month has elapsed since I acquired my Samsung Galaxy Mini. And I must say I spent most of the month learning how to use the Android Froyo interface.
I am enjoying my new pocket companion so far. To me, it's like a mini-computer with constant Gmail, Twitter and Facebook updates springing up like grass in Summer. After examining the whole phone, both interior and exterior, I can find no faults.


Except for one. Now even though I only occasionally use the mobile internet on my phone, I still find the battery life shocking. It has come to the point that I am considering getting a new battery to keep in my purse for emergencies.


The keyboard is exceptional, and I'm typing with it now. There is a built in auto-correct feature which interjects every time you make a spelling mistake. Everything else is running smoothly so far, except for the odd glitch here and there.


But hey, that's to be expected on any phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment