Wednesday 26 October 2011

Work Experience

Every day is a day closer to Tuesday morning. The 1st - 4th of November will probably be some of the best, most informational days in my life.


The reason why? I am going to work experience in an aircraft maintenance center near Shannon Airport, Co. Clare. I am eager to find out about the the different aircraft and how to maintain them. I have only been up close to aircraft on about two occasions, so this will be a new experience for me.


I have great respect for the company who offered me work experience, as the jobs that they carry out are truly amazing. They fix otherwise broken aircraft and make them airworthy again. The thought of being up close and personal is like a dream.


I consider myself lucky for obtaining work experience in the field of aviation. I am one of the lucky few who got chosen, and when I say lucky, I mean it. Not many people are as auspicious, but I suppose what you need and crave, you will get.



No comments:

Post a Comment